Friday, September 23, 2011

The Opportunity to CHOOSE...or to walk away.

Well today has been a fine mess for me...a real PICKLE.  But as predicted, my vision is much clearer and I am ready for some new opportunities, new people, new friends, new environments.  Thankfully, as we live fully in the present, the future has a way of opening up before our eyes.  Living each moment in the present thinking...about the task and people at hand...this is what life is built on.

This morning I made a very difficult decision.  I guess I feel like Madonna right now...or like Marilyn Monroe.  Part of my decision has to do with my name.  I will be changing it.  The reasons are very personal and those closest to me know what they need to know about it.  I have chosen the family I need to be wholeheartedly in and I must sadly close the door on some negative influences that have had unneccessary power in my life for too long.  I was angry, but it has cooled to a simmer and now I am repairing the damage from my anger.  Now I am asking for the calm and my Inner peace to fill the void.

Each time I have experienced a similar situation in my life where I am in a position where I must choose...or to walk away...This is the time when the truly wonderful things happen! So I should be GRATEFUL for my difficulties...for my tikun and my kilpots.  I should rejoice to expose my own negativity and cleanse myself and become more pure and more happy...more confident.  I get to transform myself now, like a butterfly from it's cocoon.  People are going to like the new me.  This is a much-needed and long overdue facelift of my life. 

I heard about a wonderful organization today called Send Out Cards.  www.sendoutcards.com
I will be doing research about them over the next month and I am strongly considering joining up with them in a Business situation.  I see a service that makes peoples lives better and I want to be a part of that.  I must thank my friend Dave England for connecting me to them.  Life is funny...you feel aimless until one day, you just don't.  Today is that day for me.

~namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment